18 April 2023, Serdang - The Centre for Quality Assurance (CQA) held an ISO Documentation Management Briefing online to all Deputy Process Lead Document Control Officers (TPKD PP) and Deputy Responsibility Center Document Control Officers (TPKD PTJ) newly appointed or existing appointees who have not attended the documentation briefing session organized by CQA before. A total of 9 participants attended this briefing session which aims to explain the UPM ISO documentation management procedures that need to be taken into account by TPKD PP and TPKD PTJ to ensure that the ISO documentation management process at the leader and PTJ levels runs smoothly.
This briefing is an annual activity organized by CQA in preparation for UPM's Internal Audit throughout April to June 2023. The briefing was delivered by Puan Shamriza Shari as UPM's Document Control Officer who focuses on the following matters:
1) Terms of appointment Deputy Process Leader Document Control Officer (TPKD PP) and Deputy Responsibility Center Document Control Officer (TPKD PTJ);
2) ISO Controlled Document Management;
3) Internal and External Reference Document Management;
4) Review of Unamended Documents Year 2019; and
5) Review of File Classification Codes in ISO Procedures.
Date of Input: 03/05/2023 | Updated: 03/05/2023 | aidawati
Level 4 The Office of The Deputy Vice Chancellor
(Research & Innovation) Building
Off Highway Sillicon
43400 UPM Serdang