Documentation Section is part of the Centre for Quality Assurance, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) under the Quality Management of Service Division. The main role of Documentation Section is to plan, manage, implement and monitor all related activities documentation for the Quality Management System (QMS), Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Environmental Management Systems that covers the Serdang Campus and Bintulu Campus.
Functions and Roles
- Plan, implement, coordinate and monitor the actions of the revised document activities, and document control for Quality Management Systems (QMS), Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
- Manage the admin module of ISO Management System on-line (e-ISO) includes user’s management, document review and approval, and the storage / archive documents.
- Maintain and update the e-ISO portal includes information and records related Quality Management System, Information Security Management System and Environment Management System.
- Plan and conduct training related control documents and records of the Quality Management System, Information Security Management System and Environmental Management System.
- Assist EMS Deputy Management Representative in the process of planning, implementing, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of activities Environmental Management System.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and monitor the evaluation and award of the Quality and Innovation Services UPM.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and monitor the activities related to Centre for Quality Assurance (CQA) website
Updated:: 26/02/2016 [t_rozi]